The Perfect Venue for Meetings, Receptions, Conferences, Seminars, Theatrical Productions and so much more! Edgar Community Hall offers exclusive and secure parking for 69 cars and has various room sizes and capacities to suit every need.
Fully accessible, Edgar Hall offers:
– Excellent Parking Facilities
– A Choice of the solid oak staircase or the glass elevator to the upper floor
– Ample facilities, including disabled toilets
– Kitchen facilities on both the ground floor and first floor
– All rooms are fully air-conditioned to suit your needs
– Some equipment is also available; for example a projector, screen and microphones. Please enquire at the time of booking for more information
– Incredible stage facility complete with lighting and sound systems
On entering the Main Hall, you are greeted by the comfortable bar section; a carpeted lounge with tables, chairs and a bar. This leads to the kitchen, servery and cloak room.
The Main Hall offers a delightful sprung floor (perfect for dancing) and capacity for numerous seating and table arrangements to suit your every need.
The Main Hall can be laid out in several different styles for a range of events:
- Dance or disco layout – 500 people
- Banquet layout – 250 people
- Theatre or catwalk style – 250 people
The Conference Room is the perfect location for conferences, meetings, presentations, seminars and training sessions. With a capacity of upto 50 people this light and airy room offers a superb atmosphere. Access
The Green Room is ideal for smaller meetings and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
Bookings can be made by calling: 01458 272236
For all other enquiries please contact: