Wednesday 24th May 2023, 7:00 pm. Main Hall, Edgar Hall
Welcome and introduction from the Chair of the Council.
- Minutes of the 2022 Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Short presentations from local organisations present.
- Chair of the Town Council Report
- Chair of Committees Reports
- Community Awards Ceremony
The Town Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Somerton to raise any matters of concern that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised, but it is not essential as matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Town Council (Laura Bolter – Tel. 01458 272236 / email [email protected]).